Friday, March 28, 2008

Tit for Tat at the TSA

If you’re traveling the popular Lubbock-to-Dallas route by air, be vewy vewy careful.
Must be lots of terrorists along that route, because Transportation Safety Administration workers are on high-alert, forcing a woman to remove her body piercings before they’d let her on her flight last month.

Not a nose ring.
Not a lip stud.

Nipple rings.
Two of them.
They would not let her on the plane with them in.

What’s she going to do, assemble a grenade on the jet, using her nipple rings as the pull mechanism?

TSA workers refused to just let her pass with a pat down. Instead, they gave her a pair of pliers and said get to work… The woman is asking for a written apology from the TSA, and initiating a civil rights investigation. I’d be asking for fifteen minutes in the back room with those pliers and the people responsible for this humiliating treatment.

I discovered yesterday I still have some “spare parts” hanging around inside me after my cancer surgery a couple of years ago. They say they’re clamps that were left inside to keep me from bleeding out, and that they’re perfectly benign.

If the TSA gets wind of this, they’ll probably try to disembowel me before they’ll let me on a jet.

Also from the Adding Insult to Injury Dept., Larry Silverstein, the CEO of Silverstein Properties, which developed the World Trade Center, is suing the airlines involved in the 9-Eleven attacks, along with Logan International airport.
He’s asking $12.3-billion.

Hey, Larry; here, use these pliers...

No comments: